李虎 发表于 2004-12-13 05:44:19

我装了2.16版的Coyote Linux硬盘版路由器启动了可是就是上不了网?我把启动盘的文件都考进了硬盘我是这样做的支持IDE硬盘的COYOTE LINUX KERNEL盘 LINUX-210-IDESYSLINUX 1.48考文件是:copy a:*.tgz c:             copy a:syslinux.* c:            md c:config            copy a:config*.* c:config启动就是上不了~~~~~~~~~菜........病到了请帮帮我万分感谢!!!!!!!!!!!

chen_2004 发表于 2004-12-13 08:53:40

QUOTE (李虎 @ Dec 13 2004, 05:44 AM)
我装了2.16版的Coyote Linux硬盘版路由器启动了可是就是上不了网?我把启动盘的文件都考进了硬盘我是这样做的支持IDE硬盘的COYOTE LINUX KERNEL盘 LINUX-210-IDESYSLINUX 1.48考文件是:copy a:*.tgz c:             copy a:syslinux.* c:            md c:config            copy a:config*.* c:config启动就是上不了~~~~~~~~~菜........病到了请帮帮我万分感谢!!!!!!!!!!!
插入有syslinux.com的软盘,用命令syslinux -s c: 安装LINUX启动分区 。考贝 LINUX 文件,(你下载的KERNEL(内核的意思)) 到硬盘上, COPY A:LINUX C: 回车 。插入你正用的软盘,(也就是刚才不要拿出来的意思 ,倒了吧) 考A盘文件(除IDLINUX.SYS,这个文件是刚才SYSLINUX创建的和LINUX文件) 。以下的命令将收集到你所需安装用到的各种文件: copy a:*.tgz c: copy a:syslinux.* c: md c:config copy a:config*.* c:config 插入DOS启动盘, 键入edit c:syslinux.cfg 找到第四行最后,你会找到boot=/dev/fd0,vfat 用boot=/dev/hda1,msdos替换之. 保存,退出编辑窗口。取出软盘,试用硬盘重启引导系统.你的LINUX会启动正常工作

DreamCat 发表于 2004-12-13 16:31:38

晕晕的,不回贴就一个劲给我发email啊?你先照楼上的做。

easehu 发表于 2004-12-13 21:50:42

如果要容易 可以使用 install_cl.2.16b.exe 制作,并且带插件。How to Install Coyote Linux on an IDE Hard Disk or an USB Pendrive Using the Installer Floppy    Why to do that?- Because I hate floppies.- Because they are slow.- Because they are fragile.- Because they are unreliable.- Because I need to add things to Coyote which won't fit on a floppy.- Because floppy drives are becoming expensive.- Because I have a hard drive and I have nothing better to do with it.- Because I want to... and that's reason enough... What do you need?- Your normal working Coyote Linux floppy generated by Coyote Windows Disk Creation Wizard or Coyote Linux Floppy Builder.- The Installer Disk Generator (Download it here)- A blank, formatted 1.44 disk.- An old and little IDE hard disk or a Compact Flash memory card plugged to the IDE interface with the proper adapter.or- An USB Pendrive plugged to a motherboard that supports USB-HDD boot at bios configuration.Before You Start:In Any Computer:- Download the Installer Floppy generator linked above.- Take the blank floppy and run the generator create the Installer Disk.How to:Installing the Hard Disk (If you didn't it already):- Set (jumper) the drive to be MASTER. Some older drives will designate this jumper setting as "C" (as opposed to "D").- Connect your drive to the PRIMARY IDE Interface- Turn the machine on and enter the BIOS SETUP (by pressing Delete, F1, F10, or whatever your BIOS uses). Detect your drive (or set the parameters manually), save the setting, and exit.- Boot your machine using the Installer Disk and follow its instructions.- During the installation process the installer will ask you for your Coyote Disk, then remove the Installer Disk and insert your normal Coyote Linux Floppy which content will be transferred to the hd.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 哈啤猫老大紧急情况请教